This platform can be used without the user having to submit personal information. Any submission of personal details is done so on a voluntary basis. This information will not be shared with third parties without your express consent.
A visit to for-every automatically results in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not include any analysis of personal data like user name, address, or email address. This general information is stored in the log files of the web server.
However, we expressly point out that transmission of data over the internet may entail security risks. Consequently, such data cannot be protected completely against access by third parties.
SERVER LOG FILES
The provider of the webpages automatically collects information that your browser transmits to us and stores in log files. This information comprises:
- date and time of access, exact subpage accessed
- the browser used and its version
- the operating system used for access
- This data cannot be traced back to a specific user.
This general data is used for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website
- to guarantee system security and stability
- to improve user service and optimise the website’s contents for you
- to analyse user behaviour on this platform
In no case do we use the collected data to draw conclusions about a specific person. The storage of the server log files is up to 3 months.